Yes. Cool and rainy weather will certainly slow down leafcutter bee emergence, and prevent activity of active bees - therefore certain elements of the process remain firmly in the hands of mother nature.
Articles in this section
- When will my leafcutter bees emerge?
- What is leafcutter bee emergence?
- What triggers leafcutter bee emergence?
- When will I see leafcutter bee activity?
- What is leafcutter bee activity?
- I'm not seeing any leafcutter bee activity, is this normal?
- Not all my leafcutter cocoons emerged, why is this?
- Does weather effect leafcutter bee activity?
- Is the positioning of my leafcutter house important?
- Can I tell if my leafcutter bees have emerged?