Throughout the season, it is likely you may get a spider or two take up residence in your Leafcutter Bee House. While the spiders themselves do not pose a direct threat to the leafcutter bees, their webs can block entry tunnels - therefore it’s recommended to gently brush them away from time-to-time. Remember: DO NOT use any spider sprays or chemicals as they may have a devastating effect on your leafcutter bees.
Articles in this section
- When will my leafcutter bees emerge?
- What is leafcutter bee emergence?
- What triggers leafcutter bee emergence?
- When will I see leafcutter bee activity?
- What is leafcutter bee activity?
- I'm not seeing any leafcutter bee activity, is this normal?
- Not all my leafcutter cocoons emerged, why is this?
- Does weather effect leafcutter bee activity?
- Is the positioning of my leafcutter house important?
- Can I tell if my leafcutter bees have emerged?