Yes, your Leafcutter Bee House can be moved to a better position/location. The best time of day to move a Leafcutter Bee House is in the evening when the temperatures are cooler and the bees are not active. It’s also favourable to move your Leafcutter Bee House during a period of dry weather to ensure bees sheltering from rain do not lose their nesting site when returning home.
Articles in this section
- When will my leafcutter bees emerge?
- What is leafcutter bee emergence?
- What triggers leafcutter bee emergence?
- When will I see leafcutter bee activity?
- What is leafcutter bee activity?
- I'm not seeing any leafcutter bee activity, is this normal?
- Not all my leafcutter cocoons emerged, why is this?
- Does weather effect leafcutter bee activity?
- Is the positioning of my leafcutter house important?
- Can I tell if my leafcutter bees have emerged?