Leafcutter bee activity generally starts to slow down as we head in to autumn and the temperature starts to drop. This is a good time to harvest your Leafcutter bee cocoons for the following season, although more information will be distributed to all BeeGAP members in a subsequent BeeMAIL editions throughout the year.
Articles in this section
- When will my leafcutter bees emerge?
- What is leafcutter bee emergence?
- What triggers leafcutter bee emergence?
- When will I see leafcutter bee activity?
- What is leafcutter bee activity?
- I'm not seeing any leafcutter bee activity, is this normal?
- Not all my leafcutter cocoons emerged, why is this?
- Does weather effect leafcutter bee activity?
- Is the positioning of my leafcutter house important?
- Can I tell if my leafcutter bees have emerged?