Positioning of your Leafcutter Bee House is important as it could have an effect on leafcutter bee emergence and activity. Prolonged warmth is required for the leafcutter bee cocoons to develop and fully mature. By positioning your Leafcutter Bee House toward the morning sun, you gain the maximum amount of a bee activity throughout the day. Leafcutter bees are cold blooded and require gradual and consistent warmth to activate them through to flight.
Articles in this section
- When will my leafcutter bees emerge?
- What is leafcutter bee emergence?
- What triggers leafcutter bee emergence?
- When will I see leafcutter bee activity?
- What is leafcutter bee activity?
- I'm not seeing any leafcutter bee activity, is this normal?
- Not all my leafcutter cocoons emerged, why is this?
- Does weather effect leafcutter bee activity?
- Is the positioning of my leafcutter house important?
- Can I tell if my leafcutter bees have emerged?