Leafcutter bee activity will begin once the leafcutter bees start to venture from the Leafcutter Bee House. In the height of their activity, look out for the male leafcutter bees basking on the roof of their house, while the females will be flying in and out of the tunnels. Remember, it’s rare to see a swarm of these bees at any one time as they are solitary bees and do not require other bees to help navigate.
Articles in this section
- When will my leafcutter bees emerge?
- What is leafcutter bee emergence?
- What triggers leafcutter bee emergence?
- When will I see leafcutter bee activity?
- What is leafcutter bee activity?
- I'm not seeing any leafcutter bee activity, is this normal?
- Not all my leafcutter cocoons emerged, why is this?
- Does weather effect leafcutter bee activity?
- Is the positioning of my leafcutter house important?
- Can I tell if my leafcutter bees have emerged?